Title: All New Archie #1
Series Identifier: Issue #1 (2015). Also found in Archie, vol 1: The New Riverdale by Mark Waid
- Young Adult
- Difficult emotions
- Feeling alone
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Standing up for oneself
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Coming of age/Getting older
- The art captures the painful looks during a tough break up.
- Depicts the possibility of being conflicted about a breakup, and not villainizing either person in the relationship.
- “Who ever thought we’d be here?” “People change, right? We’ve moved on.”
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25852959-archie-vol-1