Title: Civil War II #0
Series Identifier: Issue #0 (also found in Civil War II trade paperback)
- Difficult emotions
- Mental Health Services
- Moral dilemma
- Others’ expectations
- Power struggle
- Standing up for others
- Strong female role models
- Standing up for oneself
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Foster care/Adoption
- Making Others Worry
- The major disagreement between the factions regarding use of pre-cognition to stop bad things from happening can be a major discussion about values in and of itself.
- Captain Marvel is scared that the heroes on Earth are not enough, that SHE isn’t enough, to protect the world. Possible conversation starter about pressure and responsibility.
- Others worry about Captain Marvel and send Doctor Samson to see her. Example of others worrying and mental health services.
- She-Hulk does not like Maria Hill’s justification for an innocent man being killed in jail because he would do something bad again anyway and that “they always do.” Possible conversation starter about her guilt over “not doing enough.” Also could be used to connect to those who have made mistakes and feel like they can’t move past them and others look only at their past mistakes (foster youth, juvenile justice, those struggling with addiction, etc.)
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Civil_War_II_Vol_1_1