Title: Civil War II #1
Series Identifier: Issue #1 (also found in the Civil War II trade paperback)
- Cultural representation
- Difficult emotions
- Moral dilemma
- Power struggle
- Standing up for others
- Strong female role models
- Standing up for oneself
- Sacrifice for others
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Working with others
- Nova says “That’s the best part of being an Avenger. You’re never alone with the crazy.” Possible conversation starter about what it means to be part of a group that is outside the norm.
- The heroes splitting into different sides of a moral issue may feel like a family having to take sides in a divorce.
- The death of several major characters causes everyone to have to deal with death in different ways.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Civil_War_II_Vol_1_1