Title: Detective Comics #950
Series Identifier: Also found in Detective Comics vol 3 League of Shadows
- Feeling alone
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Working with others
- Cassandra grows up in an abusive environment, being raised as a trained assassin.
- Her primary mode of communication is movement, as she can only speak in short or or two word answers.
- She watches a ballet dancer to learn how to move less violently, mimicking her movements.
- Cassandra’s ability to heal some of her trauma through movement and “speaking” a different, less violent language speaks to how trauma at a young age is stored or felt in the body and can be more responsive to treatments using yoga and movement.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]