Originally published at: https://www.psychtechpodcast.com/mental-health-app-design/
#107: Kelli just came back from the American Psychological Association’s interdisciplinary conference on Technology, Mind, and Society in Washington, DC. One thing that stood out to Kelli was a presentation by Stephen Schueller titled Enhancing the User Experience of Digital Mental Health which is the basis for this conversation on mental health app design.
- Kelli's tweets from #APATech18 - https://twitter.com/KelliNDunlap/status/982664388237807616
- Sprint by Jake Knapp - https://amzn.to/2H1rj7x*
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon - https://amzn.to/2JOazm2*
- Smashing UX Design - https://amzn.to/2H0WBvk*
- Design of Everyday Things - https://amzn.to/2JJOViM*
Visit us at www.PsychTechPodcast.com.
PsychTech is a member of the Geek Therapy Podcast Network.
Join us on the Geek Therapy Facebook Group.
Become a member of Geek Therapy on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/geektherapy