Title: My Hero Academia - Relief for License Trainees
Series Identifier: Season 4, Episode 17 (Episode 80 overall)
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Making new friends
- Power struggle
- Problem Solving
- Standing up for oneself
- Working with others
- Coming of age/Getting older
- UA students get a second chance at passing the Provisional Hero Licensing Exam, with support from senior heroes.
- UA students work together and combine their abilities to solve the problem.
- UA student Bakugo takes the lead and suggests that the best way to reach the kids is to impress them by playing with them and having fun instead of fighting them. Together, the UA students create fun rides for the kids and build rapport.
- Bakugo reaches out to one of the kids and the kid reacts positively to Bakugo “not treating him like a child”
- Midoriya and Aoyama become friends when Aoyama notices that Midoriya’s body also seems to reject his quirk and decides to show Midorirya his support. Despite Aoyama’s approach making Midoriya uncomfortable at first, their shared experience brings them together.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_80