Uncomfortable with Gaming

Originally published at: Uncomfortable with Gaming - Rolling for Change - Geek Therapy's Transformative Gaming Podcast

Do you ever find yourself uncomfortable while playing games? Perhaps you are intimidated by the group you are with, or you don’t like the theme of the game you are playing. Maybe the game wants you to be placed in a situation of discomfort. Whatever the case, in this podcast Brian, Josue, and I explore what it is like to be in an uncomfortable gaming situation. I think there is some value with being in uncomfortable situations, and I think gaming gives us an opportunity to have this experience at a micro-level, hopefully better preparing us for future situations of discomfort. We would love to hear from you all. After you listen to the podcast talk to us here on the forums, or drop us a message at gamers@rollingforchange.com Let us know what situations in gaming make you feel uncomfortable, or give us feedback about our podcast. Oh yeah, please rate and review us on iTunes or whatever podcast aggregator you use- we really appreciate that.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year

Woody

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More