Title: Spider-Woman (2015) #5
Series Identifier: Issue #5 (also found in Spider-Woman vol 1: Baby Talk)
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- New Parent
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- New Life Event (New Rules)
- Single parent
- Jessica is overwhelmed by taking care of her newborn, including her house being a mess, not sleeping, and feeling scared/anxious all the time.
- Jessica discovers that being a new mom 100% of the time was not healthy for her because she was no longer herself. She decides to be Spider-Woman again for the sake of herself and the baby.
- Jessica accepts that having a baby was her decision and not something that just happened.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: [Link to wikipedia article, YouTube video, store link, or other way to find more information about this media.]