Title: Camp Midnight by Stephen T. Seagle
Series Identifier: n/a
- Young Adult
- Feeling alone
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Making new friends
- Power struggle
- Standing up for others
- Strong female role models
- Standing up for oneself
- Working with others
- Blended Family
- Coming of age/Getting older
- Skye’s realization that she makes it difficult for others to like her.
- Difficulties with step-parents.
- Compassion from “monsters.”
- Examples of views changing over time once giving something/someone a chance.
- Discrimination through the lens of different types of monsters.
- First crush.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/camp-midnight-ogn