Originally published at: https://www.headshotspodcast.com/easy-mode/
#37: Celeste’s Assist Mode got us thinking about “easy mode” in other games and why we don’t see them more often. Also, how is mocking players who choose an easier difficulty a good idea?
- Why The Very Hard ‘Celeste’ is Perfectly Fine With You Breaking Its Rules – http://bit.ly/2E9yn4v
- Easy-Mode Mockery – http://bit.ly/2E8FQ3M
- Customize Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Accessories App – http://bit.ly/2EaOIpI
- Copilot on Xbox One | Link Xbox One Controllers – http://bit.ly/2E8FRVo
- Share Play | Share games with friends on PS4 – http://bit.ly/2E9bWfH
Visit us at www.HeadshotsPodcast.com.
Headshots is a member of the Geek Therapy Podcast Network.
Join us on the Geek Therapy Facebook Group.
Geek Therapy Discord server – www.GeekTherapy.com/discord
Geek Therapy on Twitch – www.twitch.tv/geektherapy
Geek Therapy Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/GeekTherapy