Title: Spider-Man (2016) #2
Series Identifier: Issue #2 (also found in Spider-Man - Miles Morales vol 1)
- Cultural representation
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Meeting Expectations
- Miles’s costume is torn and people realize he is a person of color.
- Miles does not want his race, or perceived race, to matter in his role as Spider-Man.
- Peter Parker approves of Miles as a fellow Spider-Man, which means a lot to Miles.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: [Link to wikipedia article, YouTube video, store link, or other way to find more information about this media.]